Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Valley Stream Chiropractor Douglas Dukofsky Charged With Forcibly Touching Patient « CBS New York

Valley Stream Chiropractor Douglas Dukofsky Charged With Forcibly Touching Patient « CBS New York

Dr. Creepy McFeel
Douglas Dukofsky

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A Long Island chiropractor is accused of inappropriately using a massaging device on a patient.
On March 23, Douglas Dukofsky was giving a 21-year-old woman a chiropractic exam at Valley Stream Chiropractic Wellness Center.
During the exam, Dukofsky was using a massaging device on the victim’s legs when he proceeded to moved it across her genital area two times, police said.

4 comments:

Joe Vissichelli said...

I have family who worked for him for years and he is a straight arrow very dedicated to his patients getting results. He has treated me many times and used the activator in my genital area at times when necessary. Like it or not, there are nerves there, and a chiropractic activator is NOT a massage device at all. Sounds like the mom is an uptight nut.

I'll guess the charges will be dropped, but the damage to his practice will unfairly linger. And dropped charges will get little coverage in comparison to the arrest.

And you should not be labeling anyone a rat based on an accusation.

Shane Castane said...

I hate to sit on the sidelines but I understand the feeling of being injured and not being able to participate in ones loved sport. The thrill of training and competition is an adrenaline rush.

I receive frequent calls from companies that want to know if I want to set up a Active Release Chiropractic booth or table at some endurance event or race. Heck no, I don't want to sit on the sidelines and watch, I want to race!

2009 DREAM said...

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Chiropractor Tampa

Anonymous said...

how about this new arrest? also a mistake?